Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bluea The Dog

One day Iwas driving home...Mandy was just a few minutes ahead of me. The phone rang, it was My lovely wife... after only a few words something told me to be suspicious... and then it happened.
Mandy started by saying "I was driving home and a pack of puppies ran in front of the car. I was scared that they were going to get hit so I pulled over; all of them ran through the field except one. I picked it up and put it on Myleigh's lap and then I drove to the church where all the other puppies ran too. I talked to a lady and she said we could keep her!"

"Wait your telling me the dog is in the car sitting on Myleigh's lap" I said.

"Yes, and shes hugging it and talking to it like its a baby.... Carl its so cute!" Mandy Said so sweetly.

Needless to say we kept her!

No comments:

Post a Comment